Need Help? Call our 24Hr Tourist Helplines
+254 (0)20 6004 767
+254 (0)20 8001000
+254 (0)722 745 645
+254 (0)20 2679838
+254 (0)738 617 499
Kenya Tourism Federation Safety & Communication Centre is the pioneer tourist safety management and control centre and we have the pleasure of introducing our organisation to you
The Tourism Industry in Kenya has traditionally had eight active private sector bodies representing the associations of Tour Operators, Hotelkeepers and Caterers, Travel Agents, Air Operators, Mombasa & Coast Tourism, The Pubs Entertainment and Restaurants Association of Kenya, Ecotourism Kenya and Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association. Whereas each association worked very hard on their own, the ability to effectively address the entire industry’s concerns was limited, as the priority needs of one association’s membership are quite different from those of another. This situation led to the birth of the Kenya Tourism Federation (KTF), with the primary objective of uniting the eight associations under one umbrella.
who makes ktf
Despite the pandemic, Kenya Tourism Federation is still operating with precaution on a flexible rota but the safety centre is still open 24 hours as usual. We encourage staying at home and regular sanitizing or washing of hands to fight the virus. Also, remember the virus does not spread on itself, it is spread by people and you can be part of the change by following the government’s directives
- KTF’s End Year Newsletter. Please click on this link to read; http://shorturl.at/bryEN
- KTF’s Second Quarter Newsletter.
To read our first 2020 newsletter, click on the link below http://shorturl.at/guFM2
- KTF’s Second Quarter’s Newsletter.
To read our first 2020 newsletter, click on the link below http://shorturl.at/dzSV3
- KTF’s chairman in CNBC Africa on the impact of Kenyan airspace alleged threats on local tourism.
- 2020 KTF Chairman on Citizen TV on Corona Virus effect on the Economy
- 2020 Calling on Innovators and Entrepreneurs to Accelerate Tourism Recovery
- 2019 Tourism Networking Gala Venue Partner – Trademark Hotel
- 2019 Tourism Networking Gala Platinum Sponsor – Tourism Fund
ask me why i love kenya
Communication & SAFETY Centre
Established in 1998, KTF-SCC, the premier tourism safety & communication coordination center in Kenya has greatly contributed to the drastic drop in reported tourist related incidents in the country. The SCC disseminates safety & security advice to tourists and tourism operators, and coordinates timely and appropriate response during tourist related incidents anywhere in the country.. Read more